Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 6 Μαΐου 2015

Yes, of Course I'm Fine

Yes, yes. Of course I'm fine. 
The days go by, and I'm getting my work done. 
Things are going as planed and I actually bought 
that plant I was talking to you about. 
You know which one, that basil. 
I called her Clarissa. 
She is most likely dead as we speak 
but she kept me good company over the weekend. 
I heard you were out, enjoying a crush. or maybe two. 
I imagined you dance and smile and being radiant as you are 
and I was happy.

No, yes, I'm fine. 
I even finished that book I bought for your birthday. 
It spoke about some menial matter, 
like the ones I am always preoccupied with. 
It had a beautiful ending. 
Don't ask me what it was because I forgot. 
I just have the feeling it was beautiful. 
And meaningful.

Please stop asking. I'm fine. 
It's just that, I'm a little sad. 
You see, you are starting to become trivial to me. 
Just like the rest. 
No, I know it's entirely my fault 
but you see. 
You're becoming trivial. 
Like all the rest.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου